RPA Business Analyst
Experience RPA Business Analysis in a rapidly expanding organisation
Full time, Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
The client is a rapidly growing IT firm located within the Sydney CBD
The requirements of the role include:
- Facilitate RPA assessments for clients through data collection interviews and workshops
- Identifies client processes, analyses and identifies RPA opportunities
- Works intimately with the client to define RPA value propositions
- Contributes in building RPA strategy
- Identifies appropriate technology platforms best suited for client needs
- Works with technical leaders to create business cases, including implementation and run costs estimates and projected savings from automation.
- Leads the effort of requirements gathering and elicitation, document business processes to be automated (As-Is and To-Be), test suite and user acceptance criteria.
- Assists in delivery of RPA solutions
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers during delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses:
- In depth understanding of RPA concepts and market
- Expertise in at-least one of market leading RPA platforms: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path
- Experience in Business Process analysis
- Ability to understand client expectations and requirements and converting them into technical solutions
- ICT related degree or relevant industry experience
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Excellent Presentation skills with ability to communicate at an executive level
What's on Offer
The opportunity is develop in a growing field, RPA, with an industry leading organisation.