- Multiple positions coming through -Account management to business development
- Work with Cutting edge SaaS software; superb suite of products
About Our Client
About Our Client :
We are working with Various clients within SaaS and services specialising within CRM software. Most of them are 'World's 50 Most Innovative Companies' and are currently expanding their sales operation to accommodate a rapidly growing customer base and accelerating revenue. These positions offer significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
As a CRM software Sales Consultant or BDM, you will:
* Prospect accounts for new business.
* Establish and work with partners in your assigned territory.
* Establish and implement a dynamic sales plan.
* Instigate proactive sales campaigns to develop a strong sales pipeline.
* Present and demonstrate CRM Solutions to senior stakeholders and customers.
* Work closely with budgets and sales targets.
* Build client ROI scenarios and help build business cases for prospects
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must be a collaborative, solutions focused individual who thrives in a competitive sales environment. The successful candidate will possess a combination of the following core competencies:
* A proven track record of growing revenues and developing new business in a dynamic, scale-up environment.
* Experience selling professional services.
* A real flair for developing tailored presentations and presenting to senior business leaders.
* Knowledge of how CRM works in SaaS or Services.
* Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
* Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and CRM tools
* Bachelor's degree preferred ideally in Technology
What's on Offer
What's on Offer :
* Competitive Base Salary and a generous Commission Scheme
* Unique opportunity to work with a world class technology innovators.
* Full training and a comprehensive induction in a friendly team culture
* Excellent career progression opportunities with a global organisations