Safety Advisors x 7
Immediate start for 6 month +
Drive in drive out from Perth
About Our Client
A global organisation with large civil projects across Australia. They are seeking up to 7 experienced Safety Advisors to work on a large project in Northam and Narrogin. They will consider residential or Drive in Drive out. Full accommodation is provided and a company car is also provided to the successful candidates. The hours are 37.5 per week Monday to Friday (5 days on 2 days off). They may consider the candidate working the 37.5 hours over 4 days Monday to Thursday with 3 days off.
Reporting into the Project Manager on site, this role is important to the success and safety of this large project.
- Coordinate all EH&S paperwork, reporting and compliance administration providing support to the EHS compliance reporting and analysis.
- Oversee all generalist HSE duties including, site inspections, risk assessments and audits
- Coordinate all EH&S paperwork, reporting and compliance, applying established procedures within company time-lines.
- Review and update safety polices and procedures and ensure they are in line with industry Best Practice and comply with all legal regulations
- Run tool box meetings
- Support with site inductions
- Conduct drug and alcohol screening
- Provide guidance and support to site supervisors on all HSE matters
- Managing incident investigations and providing assistance in leading, drafting and presenting reports
- Supporting other areas of specialism under the Health & Safety team
- Developing and implementing safety initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a broad knowledge and experience working as a Safety Advisor with a Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety as a minimum. You must have experience in a EHS Analysis and reporting role and have working knowledge and understanding of the civil construction industry.
You must be able to start immediately and commit for a 6-month period.
What's on Offer
This is a DIDO position 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday based in Northam (may consider 4 days on 3 days off)
- Immediate start
- $68 per hour + Superannuation
- Be part of an exciting project
- 5:2 or 4:3 roster