About Our Client
International financial services client, going through a sustained period of growth.
We're looking for a senior consultant to join a well-known client, based in Melbourne for a permanent opportunity
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in implementation.
- Good Java skills.
- Experience with Access Management and federation technologies.
- Developing, Supporting end platform connectors and integrating them.
- Experience with Sailpoint and Sound experience on other Identity management concepts.
- Support or delivery experience.
- Good Communication Skills. Stake holder management skills.
- Ability to take ownership and close technical issues.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Ability to understand 360 degree view of any issue.
- Triaging and trouble shooting skills. Able to respond under strict SLA.
- Access Management, LDAP, Directory Service, Database management.
- Willing to work in 24X7 support environment.
What's on Offer
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.