Sales Analyst Reporting and Analytics
Strong Career Progression
Minutes from Mascot train station
About Our Client
International logistics business who have been in business for over 50 years are looking to expand their finance team with this new hybrid role of Reporting and Analytics, based in Mascot just minutes from the train station.
Responsibilities in Reporting:
- Provide monthly sales information including statistical and performance indicators to all levels of sales management.
- Reporting and analysis of countries revenue performance including variance analysis and commentary.
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly review pack for station reviews and/or national sales meeting.
- Liaise with Area sales managers and Segment Managers to prepare accurate detailed, calendarised sales budget for each territory which exceed or match to country budget.
- Support all sales channels in the monthly sales reforecast exercise.
- Administer CMF/COMET transfers and CMF/COMET alignment.
- Manage Global and Regional sales campaigns.
- Administer any changes to the database and ensure data integrity and alignment with network products and CREST definition.
- Manage Countries incentive plan: write and modify incentive policies, compute monthly commission pay-out and ensure file submitted to Payroll on time.
Responsibilities in Analytics:
- Design, develop and build interactive Power BI and/or Tableau dashboard solutions for the commercial reporting.
- Work with business stakeholders in understanding the reporting requirements.
- Combine data from different sources across numerous database platforms to implement Business Intelligence reporting.
- Continuously apply and monitor SQL for database management integrity.
- Identify opportunities in automating repetitive manual reports into a dashboard/reporting delivery, by working closely with data analysts.
- Lead the activity in transforming business requirements to technical ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) requirements for IT consumption.
- Work closely with analysts to help them up skill in dashboard building and visualization(s).
- Facilitate communication between the relevant business units, technology teams and support teams to ensure that business solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Work with and advise Regional BI team in developing new data sets through the complex extraction and manipulation of the relevant data from the group systems and using Power BI and/or Tableau.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have experience with relational database and use of Power BI and Tableau
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong understanding of Data modelling
- Extensive experience in SQL, Excel, Tableau and PowerBI are essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and prime stakeholder management capability
- Strong time management and organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work, whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Inquisitive, Creative and Pro-active
- 3-5 years experience in Analytics/Finance working as analyst reporting or business intelligence analyst
- Experience in developing and designing sales performance reports in a large and dynamic sales environment.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity for progression
- Gain experience in working with key stake holders
- Amazing office culture
- Minutes from Mascot train station