Sales and Reporting Analyst | CRM Salesforce | Pharmacuetical
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
AU$330 - AU$380 per day (AU$85,793 - AU$98,792)
* Immediate Start - 4 month contract*
CRM Experience (Salesforce preferred)
About Our Client
The Client is a Pharmaceutical Company.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Salesforce Effectiveness reporting systems.
- Build and maintain sales budget models.
- Provide training on sales data and reports to Sales Managers and sales representatives when required.
- Provide regular and adhoc sales reports as required.
- Assist Marketing and Brand Managers to prepare the Marketing Plan and budget by providing accurate historical market data.
- Assist Brand Managers in identifying key market indicators that need to be measured or sourced.
- Set-up, maintain and develop ongoing procedures for the collection and review of information necessary for the management of database / information projects and processes within the organisation.
- Identify and implement changes to increase efficiency, productivity and / or quality of reports.
The Successful Applicant
Advanced ability in the use of:
- MS Office applications
- Access database
- CRM (Salesforce)
- Pharmaceutical Industry knowledge is good to have as it relates to the selling process, customers & therapies
What's on Offer
- Chance to gain more commercial experience across Salesforce CRM