- Newly created role
- Create team and culture
About Our Client
Join this long-standing Australian business - they offer their clients on-water experiences from day trips to superyacht week-long extravagant trips.
The responsibilities are:
- Report directly to the owner/CEO of the business. Learn from the best.
- Managing a team of 4 to be a high performing team. 2 based in Sydney and 2 based outside of NSW
- Proactively engaged with past and potential clients via typical and non-typical communication mediums
- Learn the ins and outs of the company to then assist in re-designing their sales processes to increase conversation and complete a strategic review of their sales processes.
- Be the face of the organisation at relevant boating and on-water conferences & events
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates has prior experience work for a travel, conference or event-based organisation providing tailor made packages to their clients. Comfortable working and strategically review autonomously (without constant direct supervision). Prepared to invest time and effort in this organisation to help it grow its revenue line with one eye on the future in terms of growing with the organisation and the sales team.
What's on Offer
Base + Superannuation + Commission Structure with Quarterly and Yearly incentives
Sydney-based reporting directly to the CEO/Owner.