Sales Consultant - Join the growth in Perth
Team and individual awards and incentives.
UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - be respectful, take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Our Perth business has been established since 2001 and is currently experiencing strong growth working with a range of international businesses as well as SME's with an appetite for growth.
As a specialist consultant, you will:
- Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
- Maintain a candidate database
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
This role is within a team that has experienced significant growth in the last two years and you will be coming into an established team with a strong client base.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have: (adapt where relevant)
- Tertiary qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to influence clients and source roles
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Relationship building skills
- Experience in sales and/or recruitment
- Previous experience in agency recruitment is desirable
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Women @ Page and Parents @ Page support networks
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce