Sales Consultant - New Display Home
National industry leading company
$60K + Superannuation + Commission / $180K+ OTE
About Our Client
This well-known and established national company is one of the leaders in Australia providing quality new homes. This company prides themselves on their working culture, product design approach and corporate responsibility. The company offers an exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities to grow as a professional and as an individual. This position could be based in Canberra or Googong.
Due to expansion of their business, they are currently seeking a motivated hard-working New Home Consultant to join the team. If you are looking for a job that provides you with security, variety, where your hard work is appreciated and rewarded, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
You will be based within Canberra's premier land developments and working from a well marketed Display Home, you will be empowered to manage and deliver the sales process from the initial home design through to contract signing. You will be supported by an experienced administration and construction team with efficient programs enabling you to provide quick and accurate information to our clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Sell houses and meet targets;
- Previous experience in real estate or other relevant industries;
- Provide excellent and knowledgeable customer service;
- Generate and manage leads, client workflow, enquiries and follow up tasks;
- Ensure all administration and reporting is completed effectively and efficiently;
- Ensure outstanding presentation standards are maintained in the display homes;
- Friendly, positive attitude, willingness to listen and learn, organised, strong work ethic and proactive approach;
- Customer service skills and the ability to build rapport and generate trust with your clients;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to listen and bring your clients' dreams to life;
- Knowledge of planning procedures;
- Intermediate PC skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Ability to work effectively alone and in a team;
Ability to work weekends.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work, you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- A competitive base salary, superannuation plus commissions;
- On-going sales training and management support;
- A supportive workplace culture;
- Attractive commission structure, with bonus and base salary, plus super.
How to contact us
If you are currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you, please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset, however, would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please get in touch.