- Work for a Global Company and Industry leader in a high performing region.
- Seeking a strong customer focus working in a fast paced commercial environment.
About Our Client
My client move over one billion people every day. As an innovation leader in the elevator and escalator industry, they are a sizeable global company with an ongoing focus on innovation, digital connectivity and customer experience.
This position will suit a seasoned Sales Consultant. You will spend a large portion of your time proactively developing business to drive sales, grow market share and contribute to growth.
You will also be;
- Building rapport with new and existing clients across a range of industries
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to capitalise on all lead opportunities
- Estimating, tendering and quoting small and large project submissions
- Upselling and cross selling at every opportunity
- In early phases of projects, driving solution selling methodology with architects and developers, consultants or other influencers to ensure solutions are meeting customer's needs and creating value
- Building strong partnerships with key internal teams to facilitate a world class customer experience
The Successful Applicant
- A passion for sales, with a proven track record and a strong customer focus
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, commercial environment. Construction experience is advantageous
- Experience using CRM (e.g. Salesforce) is essential
- Demonstrated experience with tenders
- Ability to read layouts, specifications and drawings, desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hunter mentality
- Valid Australian driver's license
What's on Offer
- Above market remuneration and benefits (base + superannuation + car allowance + bonus)
- Career development and progression opportunities within a global business
- A friendly and flexible work environment making it a great place to work.