Sales Development Representative I EdTech
Melbourne CBD based
About Our Client
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for introducing our client's Solution to new clients. This is done through inbound response to leads, outbound contacting, social media and email campaigns. The SDR is responsible for meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual qualified opportunity quotas for designated markets. Additionally, SDRs provide regular, accurate forecasts and update lead status using Salesforce.
- Transform the way our client's customers monetise through our on-demand service
- Create a great first impression with merchants and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business from SMB merchants
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to prospects daily
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field is preferred, but not needed.
- A minimum of 2 + years of proven sales experience in a B2B environment selling technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use of that knowledge to sell to prospects.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Experience selling software products and services.
- Experience in the education space is advantageous
What's on Offer
Opportunity to grow within the Sales team