Sales Director - Technology
Exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of a growing Tech business
Responsible for revenue growth in domestic and overseas markets.
About Our Client
Our client are a fast growing, private equity backed Tech business within the Asset Control sector. They have an integrated, hardware and software system that optimises efficiency and adddreses issues around risk management and compliance.
- Embrace and demonstrate the Companies Values
- Build the channel partner networks required to deliver growth targets and the ability to scale sales quickly
- Deliver sales, marketing and product strategies
- Deliver sales, marketing and product plans for achieving success.
- Build the internal team required to deliver growth targets
- Identify the best vertical markets upon which to focus sales & marketing efforts
- Provide coaching and support to internal team and channel partners
- Take ownership for driving required product enhancements with the technology team
- Take ownership for driving Exceptional Customer Experience with the operations team
- Ensures that sales lifecycle and account management activity are captured in CRM
- Manage marketing activities including online, electronic media and events
- Continually review product positioning, packaging, and pricing to deliver the required growth in Australian and International markets.
- Provide regular performance targets / metrics for internal sales team and channel partners
- Continually review and evaluate product & service positioning to meet evolving market and customer requirements
- Evaluate competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Establish and build strong relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in channel sales with a proven track record in partnering successfully with resellers to achieve effective business results
- Experience in leading and managing a channel sales team
- A strong entrepreneurial background with a proven track record of growing a business
- Experience in deploying Marketing campaigns amongst a targeted channel base to encourage growth
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in achieving quota and sales growth in previous positions
- Significant expertise with channel program management
- Excellent relationship building skills, with ability to develop a strong business network
- Strong influencing skills and can demonstrate ability to influence at different levels of an organisation
- Ability to logically plan, set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be part of a hyper growth leading organisation with exciting growth plans in the market