Dynamic and evolving procurement platform & payments solutions business
Role based in either Sydney or Melbourne, applications from both cities welcome
About Our Client
Think Procurement is building to be the engine behind the world's best buying organisations. Combining the creativity and dynamism of a start-up business with tenure and product development over a number of years, the business combines a class leading solutions based payments software with a highly experienced operational and executive team. Due to growth, the CEO is looking to recruit an experienced and highly successful Sales Leader to shape and lead an exceptional Sales Team equipped with a market leading product with vast untapped potential.
The role will involve a mixture of strategy and execution with a heavy solutions focus helping large scale customers achieve transformational business results from world class Cloud technology.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Strategy development and growth of new revenue streams based from key vertical markets. The priority is to drive sales through new and existing clients and sectors and make sure sales budgets and key measures are hit, both by the team and the Sales Director.
- Provide business development leadership to ensure qualification, pursuit and closure of multiple major and complex solutions opportunities.
- Enhance the Sales team to further grow revenue, while building a best in class service for new and current customers, including embedding a first class sales process.
- Develop an efficient and full circle sales cycle, from origination to execution and cross sell, and look to drive and embed this methodology within the wider Sales team.
- Assisting the CEO and wider Executive team in analysing and building strategies around channel and sector expansion nationally.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have extensive experience selling software solutions or relatable experience in selling and providing complex business to business solutions to enterprise and/or government clients. You shall be well versed in dealing with senior level executives within these organisations. This will involve explanation and demonstration of a complex product designed to overlay a diverse business environment, requiring the following key attributes:
- Ability to come into an evolving Sales environment and demonstrate proven abilities to business develop across new accounts, drive new sales, both directly and through the team, and work closely with the CEO and Leadership team to drive sales strategies in both new and existing markets.
- Long term experience in multi-technology customer solutions coupled with an in-depth range of management experience, with strong knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, ERP and associated business models.
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Engineering, IT, or Computer Science preferred); MBA and/or advanced degree is desirable.
- Multi-technology Solutions Sales and Project Management experience is desirable for consideration in this role. Relatable experience across large and complex solutions sales product areas is also beneficial.
- Must have excellent sales relationships and previous experience selling into CEO's, CFO's, CIO's and CPO's, as well as leaders across related business areas.
- Extensive experience in building and managing dynamic sales teams, ideally with a remote management remit. Experience of doing this in a solutions based environment would be highly beneficial.
What's on Offer
A strong base with excellent upside and the chance to be part of a business from the early stages awaits the successful candidate.
An incentive scheme involving options in the business is also available.
All third party and direct applications shall be forwarded Michael Page Sales for consideration.