Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Stable well established business
About Our Client
Our client is in operation for over twenty years and specialises in analytics. Their product enables customers to utilise data and incorporate it into their marketing campaigns.
- Manage and grow revenues and profitability through effective new product deployment and maintaining client relationships.
- Monitor and measure current business initiatives while looking to improve business processes
- Develop and maintain productive and professional working relationships with key stakeholders including the managing director, management team, staff, clients, suppliers and external providers.
- Provide recommendations to the Managing Director on research, analyse and industry best practice.
- Analyse and interpret commercial information and provide timely reporting, including budgets, revenue and expenses for the overall business.
- Liaise with external providers, business consultants or agencies as required.
- Ensure the Managing Director and other team members are informed of decisions or emerging business issues that could affect the business.
- Make decisions and implement plans in line with levels of authority.
- Develop and implement clear goals and accountability to staff members, including; client service levels and reporting, and levels of authority.
- Effectively communicate with your staff and provide ongoing feedback on performance.
- Role model positive behaviour within the workplace, participation in meetings and events.
- Ensure client contracts or proposals are compliant and financially sound, and projects are effectively costed, managed and acceptable return on investment and profit margin are maintained.
- Effectively lead and manage the performance of your team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications
- Must have 8+ sales experience within Technology software/services
- Demonstrated success in growing a business within the IT industry
- Sound financial business management acumen and financial/accoutning literacy
- Proven ability to manage and lead an IT sales team
- Demonstrated ability to develop and achieve strategic business and sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Highly proficient interpersonal and communication skill (verbal and written)
- Strong business acumen and the capacity to think strategically.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and effectively time manage.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Experience in corporate sales & marketing with a digital business focus would be highly regarded
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Career growth
- Exciting company