Sales Engineer- Precast concrete
Leading international business
Excellent career progression opportunities
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's foremost construction materials businesses, my client enjoys a leading position in the NSW civil construction market. With a strong project pipeline in both infrastructure and commercial building they are poised to continue their strong performance in both NSW and nationally.
The role itself is heavily sales focused and as such will be reporting into the area Sales Manager, whilst this is a sales position the role will require extensive technical knowledge and high level interaction with key decision makers and technical consultants/project engineers. Some of the core tasks of the role will be:
- Implement national sales and marketing strategy for the business.
- Engage proactively with specifying engineers and consultancies, developing strong relationships.
- Develop value-add engineered precast solutions to clients and projects.
- Provide budget estimates for both standard and non-standard precast solutions.
The Successful Applicant
Regarding the requirements for this role, my client is open to backgrounds and experience, however given the level of technicality involved they are looking for the following core competencies:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Structural, Civil or Environmental),
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of using CAD software.
- Experience of combining engineering knowledge with commercial considerations (solution and benefit selling)
- Track record of generating revenue within the civil construction sector
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary including company vehicle and performance based incentive. They will be joining a leading global business with outstanding career progression opportunities