Sales Executive - Software
National leading company specialised in compliance management software
Competitive salary package with uncapped commission
About Our Client
The company is a leading provider of risk management cloud based systems. Their products give Australian organisations, regardless of type, size, or corporate infrastructure complexity, the power to monitor and manage the performance of their compliance, whether on premise, mobile, online, offline or in hybrid models. The company solutions serve more than 2,500 customers Australia wide.
Professionals who are good communicators, happy to pick up the phone and have a chat and who can help them get to the next level by building relationships. People who are punctual, friendly and are team players prepared to get involved. People who have a drive to succeed and a passion to learn new things and grow.
- Implementation of marketing and sales programs
- Inbound and outbound sales
- Client relationship maintenance
- The ability and desire to be a part of a winning sales team
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Competence with Microsoft products
The Successful Applicant
- Strong customer focus with an excellent eye for detail and a sense of urgency to achieve results.
- 3-5 years' experience working in a similar sales orientated role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent communication skills including both written and exceptional phone manner.
- The ability to take initiative and work proactively.
- High level organisational skills are crucial with excellent, time management and the ability to prioritize workload.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work, you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
* Excellent training and on-board program
* Excellent salary package and commission structure
* Great location
How to contact us
If you are currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you, please clock APPLY or/and contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset, however, would like to have a confidential discussion on your career, please get in touch.