About Our Client
Our client have developed a comprehensive range of products tailored to provide solutions into a diverse range of markets including industrial and commercial and health care. They are regarded as the market leader in the manufacture and supply of their products for use in industrial and commercial environments. They have a strong market position across the globe and continue to be at the forefront of innovation with ongoing investment into R&D and new product development. Due to a rapidly growing demand for their products, a position has arisen for a new Sales Executive based in Perth.
The purpose of this role is to develop and manage sales within core business (Industrial, Food & Commercial) and associated channels by maximising business opportunities and relationships with distributors.
You will also be expected to secure new incremental business via a specific focus on these channels. This will involve an end user focus and servicing through distributors who have an established presence in these channels.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales
- Ability to sell through distributors and/or into end users.
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be highly regarded but is not essential
- You will have a proven track record of managing complex sales processes with the ability to identify and influence relevant stakeholders
- Strong analytic and negotiation skills are a must
- You will be highly organized and able to work autonomously
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to work autonomously for a leading global organization. The successful applicant will also be rewarded with:
- Base Salary
- Vehicle Bonus + Ongoing incentives
- Tools of trade