Sales & Finance Analyst
Global market leader - world renowned innovative brand
Unique opportunity with scope for further career progression
About Our Client
Our client is global market leader in manufacturing and marketing digital equipment and home appliances. They are pioneers in technology through their innovative and continuous growth in the market with aims to become a faster, smarter global brand.
The key responsbilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and Co-Ordinate day-to-day running of the Australian Sales Program, Policy & Procedures ensuring adherence to Global Principals
- Manage receipt of all Sales Deductions activities applicable to Sales Rebate, support towards Price Protection, Allowance and Co-Op Advertising activities inclusive of Australia and New Zealand operations.
- Regular monitoring and analysis to assist Senior Management strategically assess and pre-plan business operations to achieve short/long term goal activities to minimize any potential impact to Profit & Loss (P&L).
- Where required and as directed by CFO / General Manager Sales Administration - provide internal Sales Administration support towards National / Field Sales Executives and Product Manager to ensure smooth efficient operations, contributing towards meeting and exceeding set company objectives.
- Where required, support (AU/NZ ) Sales Administration Manager/Team Supervisors & Leaders with any additional activities towards Sales Administration operations whilst undertaking normal Customer Sales Support duties.
- To support Key Sales activities of business operations inclusive of New Zealand and Global Business Operations
- Maintain close relationships with Retailers/Buyers
- Support & Enquiries towards Sales Admin duties
- COI / MP Analysis & Reporting
- Credit Support
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual (Korean to English / English to Korean) Oral and Written language.
- Proven computer literacy with Advanced level in Microsoft Package Suites Excel, Word, Access and Windows XP skills
- Effective Time Management
- Previous Experience in Accounting, Finance, Administration Background - managing activities associated with accruals, P& L Balancing and Management Accounting
- Generally to meet this requirement you would need minimum 2-3 years work experience in a similar capacity especially accruals, profit & loss analysis, management accounting.
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced changing environment
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of consumer electronics industry
- Proven track record in sales analysis & statistical reporting
- Highly customer service orientated
- Outstanding communication and negations skills and ability to liaise with all levels of internal and external customers and personnel
- Proven time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work and meet the varying demands of the position
- (Preferably) - GERP/Oracle systems knowledge
What's on Offer
- $65,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation
- Oppoortunity to grow and to develop your skill set within a high performing, growing and established business
- Exposure to a top tier business and contribution to reporting to Senior Leadership team
- Supportive team culture and high rewards for successful performance within the role