Sales Manager - Cutting Systems
Premium Global Business
Structured career development
About Our Client
This highly regarded organisation has been in operation for over 50 years and is 100% employee owned. They have a core value of excellence in all the products they manufacture and are the trusted provider to some of the world most recognisable OEMs. Investment in emerging technologies & continuous improvement ensures they are well ahead of the curve and market leader in their industry.
Reporting into the Country Manager you will be responsible for the sales budget for the Aus/NZ territory. The main objectives will be to:
- Manage all phases of the sales process qualify opportunities and develop basic Distinct Value Proposition (DVP), based on product features and benefits that align with customer requirements.
- Supporting the end user to optimise the cutting process which may involve activities outside the consumable space process and more in the system and controller space.
- Troubleshoot basic issues on systems. Leverage product performance, pricing, loyalty programs and other sales tools to support the retention and recapture of business.
- Support Channel Partners in the sales process and in proving the DVP of company products. Identify and share sales retention opportunities. Recommend to upgrading with Technology Adoption.
- Leverage product and technical expertise to build credibility to the level of a trusted advisor.
- Maintain and update information on all accounts and contacts (Channel Partner and End User) in the Customer Relations Management System. Utilise market knowledge to help with annual planning.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate will have the below characteristics:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 5o% of the time.
- 5+ years' experience in sales with direct sales experience in the metal fabrication industry. Experience with automation, manufacturing, cutting tools or machine tool applications, plasma or oxy-fuel cutting is desired.
Must have an outgoing personality with an energetic and positive attitude. Ambition and professionalism is a must.
Proficiency in computer skills is required, to include, but not be limited to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office, CRM.
Demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships, initiate sales contacts and close sales deals.
Yearly development of a sales plan in collaboration with marketing to grow the business is required.
What's on Offer
The role has an excellent package on offer which is comprised of $110,000 Base + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus. You will be also on a structured career development plan with plenty of room to grow with the business.