Sales Manager, North (New Connections - Construction)
Join a top 50 ASX listed Energy Business with over 150 years of rich history
Be part of a a high performing sales team for a generous Salary Package
About Our Client
My Client is a market leader with a legacy of over 150 years in the Energy industry and is one of the top 50 ASX listed companies in Australia.
As the Northern region Sales Manager - New Connections, leading a team of BDMs, you will be responsible for proactively driving the retention and growth of valuable customers in the construction space.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Create, deliver and implement methodology to retain, cultivate and acquire valuable customers within the New Connections Segment
- Provide insightful on the job coaching of internal sales and field sales teams to deliver optimal sales outcomes
- Implement and manage the planning of Business as Usual activity and regularly measure and communicate the success of these
The Successful Applicant
As the Sales Manager for the Northern region you will bring a strong understanding of the sales process, sales motivators and drive for delivery of sales results.
A proven people manager with strong business sales management experience, you are a leader in your field. With knowledge ideally gained from within the energy, construction or property markets you are now looking for a new opportunity with a tier one business.
To be successful, you'll have:
- Proven leadership capability experience in leading team inspiring and motivating teams the business forward with high levels of employee engagement
- Extensive experience in a sales role along with proven experience leading high performing sales teams
- Experience in effective outcome and relationship focused negotiations
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or related discipline preferred, but not essential.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a generous Salary package comprising of:
Base + Superannuation + Car + Commission