Sales Manager Oil (m/f)
International oil & gas company
- Business development in Germany and Europe
About Our Client
Our client is a leading extraction and refinement company and operates in prospecting and exploration of hydrocarbon deposits, as well as oil and gas production and upstream offshore projects. The Company is striving on developing the intellectual and technological potential in close cooperation with the leading international companies of the industry and is a leader in the process of high-quality modernisation and innovative changes.
For his Berlin office, we are currently recruiting for several "sales managers (m/f)". If you have experience in the oil downstream industry and are keen on working in Germany's capital, apply now!
As a sales manager for our client's oil products you will be responsible for all sales activities in Germany. In this position it is your responsibility to grow existing customer relationships as well as identifying and aqcuiring new clients. You will also manage commercial and tender activities for all downstream related business operations. The development and execution of a territory management plan as well as conducting salesnegotiations with technical and planning departments will be part of your daily business.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical or economic university degree or equivalent
- Experience in the oil downstream industry
- Proven track-record in sales
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Hands-on mentality, team work approach
What's on Offer
- Very Attractive location in Germany's capital Berlin
- Great job perspective in fast-paced environment
- Very good remuneration package
- Job security
- Paid-for relocation package