A challenging yet rewarding role
A supportive and team based environment
About Our Client
My client is a leading International Bank and a leader in the Retail Wealth space. They pride themselves in the company's supportive and team-based culture. The company culture promotes success amongst their employees but also encourages a healthy worklife balance culture.
- Coaching colleagues within the broader Wealth Sales Team
- Increasing the regional portfolio number of accredited and active financial advisers and regional Funds Under Management
- Generating sales and growth of our cash deposit and superannuation portfolios through effective relationship building and business development practices
- Cross-selling and Up-selling
- Building Residential and Commercial Mortgage referral sources
- Delivering training and education programs on product, policy and processes
- Actively contributing to employee engagement and supporting a high performance learning environment
- Assisting the business being able to satisfactorily meet all risk, compliance, audit and quality requirements.
- Structured engagement with the Wealth Sales Support Unit team to share insights around adviser activities, trends and behaviours
The Successful Applicant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in a sales management role working within the Wealth space
- Proficient with sales and client retention methodologies
- RG 146 qualification
- Demonstrated ability effectively manage and build B2B and B2C relationships
What's on Offer
This is a challenging and yet satisfying role that provides the opportunity to lead and succeed in a supportive and team based environment. The company culture can be described as hardworking and fun with the opportunity to gain recognition for a job well done.