Sales & Marketing Officer
One of Australia's most iconic brands
Career development and progression
About Our Client
For more than 50 years, this Parking company has been recognised as the market leader in car park operations throughout Australia.
The position will provide a high standard of professionalism to all functions carried out by the Sales & Marketing Department.
You will be measured against revenue budgets at each of the car parks and will be given clear financial targets.While the delivery of general customer service and the performance of daily administrative tasks are key components of this role, there is also an expectation to meet sales targets as prescribed by the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Develop new business relationships at the business locations in line with sales territories
- Manage inbound calls and identify sales leads using agreed SOP's
- Maintain data base records of all enquiries and written information requested
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions that provide 'best fit' and maximum profitability to the group in line with terms/rates within pricing parameters
- Develop new channels of revenue generation including cross-promotional opportunities and event management
- Liaise with terminating customers to identify reason for termination and suitable alternative parking options where possible. Capture, analyse response and trends
- Facilitation of reports, standard letters, agreements, etc on an 'as needs' basis in line with company specifications.
- Website content management
- Maintain data bases and standard documents on the Accounting system and PC internal network
- Develop cross selling opportunities with existing accounts for additional monthly parking and alternative parking products.
- Manage all Licence Agreements within terms
- Preparation of customer account reviews
- Preparation of Car Park performance reports on a monthly basis
Back up for the Sales Administration Role
The Successful Applicant
- 2- 3 years experience in a similar sale role
- Parking experience is advantageous but not essential
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Immaculate presentation
- High level communication skills both spoken and written
- Ability to multi-task
What's on Offer
- $55,000 - $65,000 Base Salary
- 9.5% Superannuation
- Bonus Structure
- CBD based on car park space
- High Performing & supportive culture