Sales Operations Analyst
Global FMCG organisation
Great job scope with excellent opportunity for career growth and development
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading FMCG company with a highly recognised range of products with global presence. They have extensive operations and are considered one of the most well respected amongst industry peers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a someone that has a deep knowledge of commercial analysis, systems and who holds excellent business partnering prowess.
Reporting to the divisional GM, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement and manage the business processes, systems, reports and strategies that optimise business functions to meet organisational goals and initiatives.
- Drive improvements to the reporting tools, methods, and processes utilised by the team to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data
- Streamline and manage current processes and sales compensation process
- Propose improvements to the business to increase its effectiveness in driving desired results.
- Your highly organised mindset will see you juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders to drive commercial results.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or equivalent with at least 5 year's experience in a data reporting, analytics and business intelligence
- Ability to integrate information from multiple sources and provide recommendations.
- Experience working in a sales environment and in using business intelligence applications
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Strong computer literacy: Advanced level of Excel, PowerPoint and experience with CRM, SAP is essential
What's on Offer
- Fantastic organisation, great culture and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and car allowance
- Opportunity to be in a growing and global organisation