Sales Rep- Audio Visual
Work for a market leader with solid grounding for continued market growth
Company with excellent earning potential and development opportunity!
About Our Client
The client is by far a market leader in their area and are constantly developing their product range. They are expanding rapidly and require another sales rep to join their dynamic sales team!The company has been in existence for nearly 20 years and prides itself on staff retention and loyalty as well as excellent customer service. You will be given an active sales territory South of the Brisbane River ( Logan to Toowoomba). The sales opportunities are endless and active enquiries are strong.
Key responsibilities include;
- Developing relationships with new customers in the education sector primarily but also corporate sector;
- Establishing and maintaining your own relationship with current customers;
- Preparing quotations based on your discussions with the customer;
- Keeping in regular contact with your customer throughout their sale process;
- Attending networking events and trade shows;
- Travelling occasionally; and
- Attending to customer enquiries.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience:
- At least three years sales experience with a proven track record in the audio visual sector;
- Previous experience dealing in the Education sector would be looked on favourably;
- Comfort using CRM;
- Ability to prepare detailed quotations;
- Ability to manage your own time effectively; and
- Possess intermediate computer skills in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
What's on Offer
$50,000 to $55,000 plus super + car allowance. This position also offers excellent earning potential through a highly lucrative commission.