Sales Representative - Building / Construction
Global company expanding throughout Australia
Progression opportunities available
About Our Client
Operating for over 100 years on a global stage and 5+ years in Australia, our client are a key player in the formwork space. With a presence in over 70 countries, they they are going from strength to strength in Australia and are looking for a experienced sales representative to join the growing operations here in Melbourne.
The main duties involve a combination of account management and new business development in order to extend the client base and increase the companies market share in Melbourne.
- Manages projects in a co-operative style with key stakeholders within the business and also external stakeholders relevant to the project
- Actively communicates with all relevant stakeholders involved in the project to ensure that problems are solved in a timely manner, decisions are made efficiently and feedback is provided throughout the project management process.
- Represents the company in a professional way that promotes the companies brand
- Ensure there is full knowledge of all products, key customers, decision makers and key stakeholders
- Build strong and profitable relationship with personnel in customer organisation
- Achieve sales targets as defined by the Head of Sales
- Prepare and present proposals to clients to meet their requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 Years experience within the building / construction related space
- Practical experience with professional customer management
- Working knowledge and experience of market and competition
- Working knowledge of IT office programs
- Working knowledge and experience in the area of formwork technology preferred
What's on Offer
Six figure salary package including Base + Super + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Tools of Trade + Commission