Sales Representative - FMCG Liquor
Join one of Australia's largest independent brewers
Promote an exciting portfolio of liquor brands with a collaborative team
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative and agile brewing collective. They are independent to the core, and are home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. Not only do they have a vast portfolio of brands and an amazing core range of products, they run an annual calendar of seasonal and barrel-aged releases which makes for an exciting sales portfolio for any passionate beer lover.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach; Majority on premise.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organisation.
- Planning and reporting - build an annual and monthly plan for delivering sales growth and report progress on a monthly basis.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities to grow the company's share of their business.
- Participate in trade shows, events, festivals and customer led activations.
The Successful Applicant
The perfect candidate will have proven field sales experience with a sound knowledge of the beverage industry. If you have experience in handling a portfolio of products, working within a national beverage company (alcohol or non-alcohol), or selling a premium FMCG product, this experience would be highly valued. A love of beer is assumed.
- An entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit, with a thirst for delivering results and an evident love of the craft beer industry;
- A minimum of 2-3 years' sales experience in the beverage industry, ideally working with premium beverages; Sales hunter with a thirst for results
- A 'customer first' mentality, someone who truly partners with all members of the industry to get the job done;
- Excellent communication skills, and demonstration of commercial business acumen;
- A current drivers' licence and appropriate vehicle for work related travel, and an RSA certification.
What's on Offer
- Strong salary package
- Car allowance
- Bonus opportunity
- Product allowance
- Melbourne metro area