Sales Representative - FMCG Sports Apparel
Working for an attractive brand
Strong salary package with bonus opportunity
About Our Client
This multinational corporation manufactures sports products, focusing on technical functions as well as fashion and providing performance and comfort. Due to their long experience in the industry, they are one of the world's leading footwear manufacturers and partner with some of the biggest sports organisations.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales and profit margin targets.
- Delivering excellent customer service and developing relationships with all clients.
- Preparing sales forecasts and reports on time.
- Conducting and managing training sessions within the NSW Market.
- Developing new businesses.
The Successful Applicant
- Field sales experience, managing and selling to clients.
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Experience working in the retail channel.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree qualified (Marketing, Business) preferred.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a team oriented atmosphere and will have a great work/life balance as well as competitive salary + superannuation + company car + commission.
- Products allowance
- Full training
- Attractive brand discounts