Sales Representative - Lubricants
Market Leader in the Oil industry
High quality product portfolio backed by strong market reputation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of lubricants in Australia. Their aim is to deliver an exceptional standard of customer service, provide the highest quality of oil and be the industry leader.
Founded over 30 years ago, they have a very proud history with their passion for innovation and new product development. Being one of the leaders in the lubricants industry, they have produced some iconic ranges that are well used and loved by Australian consumers.
The Sales Representative will play an integral role in providing an exceptional experience with consumers and customers from their very first contact with the brand. Reporting into the National Sales Manager, key responsibilities include;
- Building and developing relationships of the highest integrity
- Implementing marketing and sales initiatives for products across all distribution channels.
- Achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the designated territory.
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities whilst developing business and marketing strategies, continually analysing the market and competitors, providing detailed sales reports and promptly solving customer problems.
- Collaborating across the team on projects, accounts, and opportunities.
- Representing brands in the marketplace by observing the highest standards of professionalism, reliability and demeanour.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Live in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne - Territory will be Melbourne Metro West & Western District VIC Country
- Ideally have proven Business Development experience within the oil / lubricants industry in the following markets;
- Transport Vehicle Service & Repair
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil / Earthworks / Roads & Highway
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Automotive workshop
- Previously worked with and sold high quality consumer products with the ability to effectively market and increase brand awareness to customers and consumers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated networking skills with the ability to research and proactively identify new business opportunities
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving with the ability to determine solutions for customers and consumers.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-starter with a 'hands on and can-do approach'
Most importantly, you must be dynamic, genuine, personable, driven and passionate about working with oil products in the lubricants industry.
What's on Offer
- Attractive base salary & superannuation
- Car allowance or company vehicle (plus fuel card)
- Tools of trade (phone, laptop, etc.)
- Lucrative bonus structure after qualifying period
- Career advancement for proven performance