Sales Representative - Office & Commercial Fitouts
Full service design and construction fitout company
Australian owned and expanding!
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist in the office and commercial fitout space. They exist because they want to make workplaces better! From Design and Fitouts to Construction and Project Management, they create inspiring workplaces for people to do their life's best work in!
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be an experienced sales professional, with the skills and ability to join and complement the Melbourne team.
Your ability to develop and maintain successful, long-term business relationships will be instrumental to your success. You will be flexible enough to be part of a team yet work autonomously as and when required. Your attention to detail and organisational skills will be paramount.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- New business growth
- Achievement of sales targets
- Maintaining and developing strong business relationships with customers, colleagues and peers
- Visiting clients on a regular basis to help drive growth and maximise opportunity
- Contract negotiation
- Keep records of sales enquiries, leads, pipeline etc.
- Maintain both revenue and GP targets
The Successful Applicant
- Fitout experience will be highly regarded
- Construction and engineering knowledge
- Proven sales track record
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Highly organised and able to manage workload whilst sticking to deadlines
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to provide an exceptional level of communication and client management
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the commercial and office fitout space. Lucrative salary package on offer comprising of a Base Salary, Superannuation, Car Allowance and commission structure.