Sales Representative - Professional Beauty Care
Global Professional Haircare Brand
Exciting Product Pipeline & Team Culture
About Our Client
The Sales Representative is responsible for the day to day management of their territory and its customer base. These customers will range from small independent businesses to key accounts that include retailers and distributors.
The successful applicant will be a go getter, who is driven to succeed. You will be passionate about delivering growth for your team and always have a customer first focus. Key deliverables are but not limited to -
- Promotional Activation's
- Account Management
- New Business Development
- Sales forecasting/reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Previous sales experience within the Beauty/Hairdressing/Skincare industries (2 years plus)
- High level of analytical skills
- Driven to develop new business with existing or potential customers
- Hairdressing/Beauty qualifications are highly regarded.
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills with impeccable presentation.
What's on Offer
- Large territory full of opportunity
- Be a part of a tight knit team with a leading global organisation
- Lucrative bonus scheme