Sales Representative - Scrap Metal
Great culture that preserves long term careers
Opportunity to earn through comission
About Our Client
A family owned business and global leader in the recycling of automotive parts across Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will see you either on the road or on a plane interstate to source, negotiate and purchase specific automotive parts for recycling.
Your focus will be to travel and build rapport with suppliers such as car wreckers and scrap metal traders. Then inspecting the quality of parts and negotiating the best price.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong English communication skills and a professional presentation
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to build a rapport
- Knowledge of automotive industry is a major plus
- Current driver's license
- Have a passion for travel and enjoy a fast-paced workday
- Basic computer skills
What's on Offer
- Extensive travel opportunities with travel expenses paid
- Travel allowance + laptop + mobile
- Ongoing training, mentoring with an approachable management team
- An excellent base plus commission structure
- An opportunity to be part of a business with over 200 employees who has a strong commitment to sustainability