$55,000 - $60,000 base + super + car + bonus
About Our Client
My client is a global organisation in FMCG with a portfolio of pre-established clients in major grocery, independents and route trade, but plenty of scope for further growth. With a spike in activity across their Retail markets, they have identified several opportunities in the market on which they seek to capitalise, as a result of this, they are currently seeking a new Graduate Sales Representative to help gain new business opportunities and increase their market presence.
- Provide support and assistance to senior sales people
- Manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Developing new leads and business
- Learning the FMCG industry
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills with an engaging and inquisitive attitude towards sales
- Tertiary qualifications within a Business or Commerce capacity would be highly regarded, but is not essential
- A hungry and progressive mentality will bode very well with this business, they are eager to bring on an individual who holds career progression as a high priority
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary package with competitive commission structure plus car allowance or fully maintained company car.