Company going through an exciting growth period
About Our Client
Operating for over 30 years, this company manufacture and supply premium, designer pet comfort products.
Joining the Organisation during an exciting growth period, this person will be responsible for:
- Responsible for sustainably growing revenue and building relationships to grow market share
- Comfortable on the phone and on-site selling into Wholesalers and Independents, sometimes in an unpredictable setting!
- Actively manage existing customers and accounts by building relationships with decision makers to increase revenue and operating income
- Managing Distributors
- Responsible for identifying new channels to sell into and realising these opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years + previous experience working with Consumer Durables, ideally within the pet product space
- Previous experience showing a range of products to a retailer in an (at times) unpredictable environment
- Previous experience selling to Wholesalers, Independents and managing Distributors
- Track record in new business development - Specifically identifying and selling into new channels
- Worked in a professional environment with systems, processes, values and ethics
- Someone at the start of their career curve, 2+ years of field sales or related technical business development activities with an appetite to grow into a Sales Management role.
What's on Offer
- Join a company during an exciting time of growth
- Fantastic culture