Global Leader in Contractor Management Services
Offering a Competitive Base Salary and Incentives
About Our Client
Our Client offers an online contractor and supplier management platform of data-driven products and services that help manage risk and strengthen relationships for customers in the Energy and Manufacturing industries. By connecting Clients with qualified contractors and suppliers, they provide the potential to grow businesses and improve workplace safety. Due to continued growth across the globe, they are looking to add to their Sales Team here in Sydney CBD. The current team are driven professionals with an interest in providing their solution to manufacturing, energy and public sector clients.
As the Account Representative, your focus will be to drive new business with prospective clients, while also managing current accounts and thinking of next steps to increase usage, conformance and compliance and prospecting new business opportunities. Our client is looking for a driven, team player with a passion and drive for success in a rapidly growing organisation.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Frequent contact with customer base to drive incremental revenue streams
- Meeting individual and team account management and revenue targets
- Proactively service and support both contractor/supplier customers and Hiring Clients (multi-national Energy and Manufacturing companies)
- Generation of new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, pipeline qualification and management resulting in onboarding of new clients
- Expected to achieve sales targets weekly
- Expected to contribute to the overall high-performance team environment
- Identify and maximise business opportunities for existing customers as well as new business
- Implementation of new Clients accounts and management of existing accounts with client
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven Sales professional who is a self-starter. Having work experience within the industrial and/or manufacturing space will be highly advantageous.
You will possess:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university and/or equivalent work experience
- You will have a track record of winning and retaining clients ideally from a manufacturing setting. This role will reward those with this mindset
- The ability to communicate in person both in a formal setting (presenting) and informally
- A natural curiosity to understand how different manufacturing businesses are set up and understand their workflow. Utilising this knowledge, you will then be able to highlight this online software solution to help those clients measure, assess and report on their contractor/supplier base
- Ability to discuss and communicate our client's product in an expert capacity
- Ability to trouble shoot by using critical thinking and soft skills
- Previous history of overachieving set KPIs that drive towards commercial outcomes
Demonstrated capability to work in a team environment.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package including terrific staff incentives and an opportunity to travel interstate and internationally when travel restrictions are lifted.
Operating within a dynamic and collaborative work environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
Our client invests in a wide range of internal and external trainings to encourage advancement to the next level. Recognising their employees as their greatest assets, the company sponsor comprehensive wellness programs to promote physical, mental, social and financial well-being.
Our client's culture is unique - providing opportunities to have fun as a part of a team and build solid relationships amongst co-workers through regular team building and recreational events, both locally in Sydney and globally with other offices in the USA, Canada, Mexico and London.