Competitive Salary Package with fantastic earning potential!
Opportunity to work autonomously.
About Our Client
Our Client is a ASX 100 listed company currently looking for a number of Sales candidates to joing their growing team. With more than 50 years presence in the Australian Market our client has Almost 6,000 highly trained staff members working throughout 300 locations across Australia. Our client specialises in a number of sectors being Waste Management, Liquid and Health Services managerment as well as industrial services.
The role will be focused on both the B2B and B2C sectors and have a strong focus managing relationships. Some of the core aspects of the position will be as follows:
- Extensive amount of time in the field servicing accounts within the commercial and residential sector.
- Proactively engaging key decision makers in order to increase revenue flow
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders in regards to pricing and quotes on product range
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of product and service applications and range
As a key member of the sales team, your remit and contribution will involve developing and implementing a strong sales strategy and working collaboratively with the management team to optimize this strategy. Key accounts will be further enhanced with strong relationship management and a long term win-win sales approach via determining and anticipating their requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The business is open to backgrounds and experience but the ideal applicant will showcase a combination of the following attributes:
- Exceptional negotiation and business development skills
- The ability to develop and maintain productive relationships within a franchise environment
- Proven sales track-record
- Flexibility to travel when required
- Strong analytical capabilities
Above all you are incredibly driven to over achieve targets and build your career into higher honors. This is an incredibly unique and career defining opportunity to manage your own trade lane and take real ownership.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, fully expensed company vehicle and performance based bonus package. They will be joining an organisation which prioritizes employee development and progression.