Sales Specialist - Newcastle (Aged Care)
Exciting & Rare Opportunity To Work In a Growing Area of Healthcare
Strong & Collaborative Company Culture
About Our Client
My client is a highly regarded Healthcare company that prides itself on its strong contribution to the Australian community. The company is heavily invested into innovation and growth to ensure continued improvement to the services and support it provides its members, customers and the greater community.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Identifying potential sales opportunities and referral partnerships locally
- Managing the sales pipeline including forecasting, lead nurturing and reporting
- Referring leads to the relevant team as and when they occur
- Supporting branches to build and maintain key relationships and local referral networks
- Increasing the breadth of service through the promotion of other relevant services to new/existing customers
- Promoting and building the company's brand at relevant industry, community forums and events
- Gathering local market information and knowledge to support business intelligence and the broader Business Development team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:-
- Based in Newcastle or a nearby region
- Experienced in the area of healthcare - must have worked in Aged/Home care/Health Insurance etc.
- Able to identify, quantify and nuture local relationships to attract new customers
- Able to articulate the benefits of the company's diverse range of products and services and position the brand in a unique manner to customers (with passion and empathy)
- Able to work closely with the team to ensure customers receive quality service and a positive experience throughout
- A natural communicator
What's on Offer
You will be joining a highly collaborative team working for a highly regarded Australian brand. You will be able to take ownership of a territory and develop key relationships with local partners, promoting products and services in a key area of healthcare. The company offers fantastic growth opportunities!