Salesforce Administrator /Developer
Strong Salesforce background experience
About Our Client
Born in 2002, our client has now provided over 15,000 successful projects, for both residential and commercial partners. Our client is an Australian manufacturer with a strong emphasis on continuous innovation and high quality standards for its products.
- Developing new objects in salesforce
- Responsible for the specification and development of business reports and dashboards, assisting users in the development and maintenance of their reporting needs (key focus)
- Provides analysis and support for data requests and enquiries, and explains data concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
- Manages the communication (email) templates and associated work flow within the S system
- Manages ongoing support requests and administrative needs with third party vendors.
- Communicates regularly with regional and state local offices, as well as other business stakeholders, to provide information and training on new Salesforce integrates with other systems in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Supports on-going project development works
- Maintains full data management across the S C and drives the core deliverable around data migration process.
Successful candidate will take ownership of Salesforce and be main point of contact within the IT team.
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of app exchange products.
- Advantageous to have experience in app exchange products like Conga Composer, Skuid and dashboard tools like Clicdata/Geckometer.
- Perform Salesforce configurations including; maintain security for user roles and profiles and security/access settings (user profiles, role hierarchies, sharing rules), reporting, custom object creation, validation and workflow rules, as well as lead & campaign management, provisioning of objects and layouts.
- Undertake a wide range of I.T. support tasks including hardware and software incident resolution and implementation, network design and management, general technology troubleshooting, application support and other I.T. support services.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning and lightning components is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
Excellent training and salary package