Salesforce Apex Web Developer
One of Australia's largest Salesforce users
About Our Client
This nationally recognised business is enjoying a period of rapid growth. As one of Australia's Top 5 Salesforce users, you will have an excellent platform to keep your development skills up to date at all times, and gain the latest recognised certifications and training courses, as well as gaining exposure to the latest cloud based systems.
Reporting to the Development Project Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Providing systems application support through project development and BAU case management.
- Keep updated with the latest Salesforce seasonal release documents.
- Be the go to SME for new Salesforce features, internal project releases and system changes.
- Act as a key liaison within the business as communicated by your Systems Application support team.
- Provide ad hoc Level 3 support on certain escalated cases that require code changes.
- Regularly communicate project and support updates, timeframe changes and challenges to TLs, BAs and PMs as required.
- Ensure a high level of test and overall code coverage in production.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience working with cloud systems
- Strong Apex coding skills, with proven exposure to Visual Force and Force.com
- Proven knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, Apex and UX design coding
- Exposure to a customer facing, service focused role
- Proactive and resourceful approach to your work
- Ability to work in an Agile, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of business (technical and non-technical)
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Support to keep up to date with the latest Salesforce technologies
- Convenient location close to the CBD and various public transport
- Friendly team of 10 developers, testers, business analysts and project managers