Salesforce Content Specialist
Competitive remunaration package
fantastic CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Australian organisation who focusses on providing a world-class service across Australia.
The Salesforce Content Specialist will be responsible for developing innovative solutions for complex technical and digital marketing requirements within the Salesforce Platform. Specifically focusing on Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, Advertising Studio and the DMP. The Salesforce Content Specialist will also be responsible for:
- Best practice email, SMS and digital marketing content solutions.
- Building and executing digital campaigns across email marketing, SMS, social and automated customer journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other digital platforms.
- Advising, collaborating and reinforcing best practice digital campaigns across all touch points.
- Continuously monitor and optimise digital campaign effectiveness with design manipulation and dynamic content.
- Design and implement test and learn strategies and continual improvement frameworks to continuously optimise campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to create digital content strategies.
- Keep abreast of the latest updates to the Salesforce platform and identify how they can support the organisations objectives.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Enterprise Salesforce Experience
- 2+ years Direct Digital Marketing Experience
- Email build and deployment using marketing automation and email platforms
- Experience planning, building, delivering and executing digital campaigns
- Proficient with HTML
- Proven ability to communicate well with all areas and levels of an organisation
- Organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and manage time
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Australia's most iconic organisations. The opportunity offers a very competitive salary package and the opportunity for career progression.