Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Immediately Available
6 month FTC
About Our Client
A great opportunity for a Salesforce Lightning Developer to join a global company in Melbourne. If you are a strong professional who has a proven track record in Salesforce development and integration, you can take ownership, accountability, and have worked in large high profile projects before, then this role could be a great move for you.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. system analysis, requirement gathering, architecture design, software development, testing, deployment, and production support.
- Requirement gathering and Salesforce Lightning development.
To be considered for the role you must have recent experience working in a similar role.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience developing Salesforce Lightning components.
- Ability to multi-task - able to manage time and competing priorities to deliver effective outcomes.
- Adapt to change in a fast paced environment - flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment, while maintaining focus and drive.
- Effective written and verbal communication - communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology.
What's on Offer
Global company. 6 month FTC. Great culture.