- Immediate start available for six month contract
- $750 per day
About Our Client
This organisation brings a rich history and has grown considerably in recent years through an aggressive acquisition model. They pride themselves on providing employees with a progressive and inclusive working environment. This role will be in line with current covid restrictions and will be available in a hybrid working arrangement in the long term.
- Designing and creating Salesforce solutions for Salesforce communities and Salesforce lightning platform
- Leading workshops and running requirement gathering sessions to determine Health insurance business unit requirements.
- Liaising between stakeholders and the technical team
- Requirement gathering and facilitating workshops, then translating this information into technical requirements for the team to solution in line with business requirements.
- Hands on with Salesforce Configuration and have previously worked in the same environment
- Ideally should have worked in a Health insurance business
- Unblocking the Developers if they have any questions on the stories and leveraging the correct information to align with the current sprint goals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will bring the following:
- Excellent communications skills to liaise with all levels of stakeholders regarding Salesforce capabilities
- Proven experience in facilitating requirements gathering workshops
- Understand, design and help implement successful Salesforce.com solutions
- At least 2 to 5 years' experience in a similar functional consultant role
- Work with the team to design and present your solutions to key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform especially Salesforce communities, Salesforce Lightning Design System and Salesforce Lightning Platform.
What's on Offer
- Attractive daily rate
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- CBD location
- ASX-listed organisation