Salesforce Marketing Cloud Snr Developer
Be the company Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer guru.
Lead an established team that focuses on career progression and development.
About Our Client
You will be working out of the clients head office based in Southbank, Melbourne. The office and team culture is one of innovation and tenacity. The successful candidate will be joining a team with a mindset of developing solutions to enhance the way of doing day-to-day business.
The Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer is an existing role reporting into the CRM Manager.
This position sits within the Project Marketing Team in a Digital Team function. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall Salesforce Marketing Cloud infrastructure and architecture set to support customer communication strategies to generate leads, nurture prospects, and improve sales conversations.
As the Senior Salesforce Developer, your responsibilities include:
- Coding and integrated testing within Marketing Cloud and other Salesforce products as required.
- Database integration.
- Identifying deficiencies and potential improvements in the current Marketing Cloud architecture.
- Design practical solutions which leverage the functionality of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Analysis and design of requirements and process.
The Successful Applicant
- Team Collaboration - there will be BAU support and mentoring requirements. The successful candidate needs to get along well in a team environment with an attitude of helping to support the wider Project Marketing Team.
- Technical Skill Capability - the successful candidate needs to be the Sales and Marketing Cloud technical guru. They will have experience in architecture, improving and driving the integration of the Salesforce platform and advise on future component opportunities.
- Work Autonomously - the successful candidate must take a consultative approach. They also need to be comfortable making the role their own.
Key Technical Skills:
- At least 5 years of technical Salesforce experience across Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud; content builder, journey builder, automation studio, cloud pages, mobile studio, advertising studio.
- Coding Languages: AMPScript, HTML5, .NET and CSS3.
- Executing segment-based customer journeys for existing and new customers.
- Project management in major lead management processes.
What's on Offer
Benefits of working with this company:
- Learning and Development: the team support learning and development programs and may financially support the successful candidates Salesforce certification.
- Work / Life Balance: flexibility in work hours and in an outcomes focused working environment.
- Strong culture: collaborative and clients values are aligned to the company values.