Work with a Global company
Long term career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritise the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
As a Senior Consultant, you will have to engage with Client Stakeholders to provide consulting services and will be responsible:
* To facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Real Estate Management to enhance the clients' business
* Suggest solutions to customer based on best business practices so that Customer gets Business benefits by following the SAP standard processes.
* Assist in the development of business process descriptions
* Conduct implementation & training workshops: This is particularly required for SAP Power users and then guidance for end-user training
* Provide guidance on end-user documentation.
* Provide guidance to create test plan & Strategy to test SAP functionality for the required Business processes and ensure that all scenarios are covered, Conduct unit tests based on customer defined scenarios
* Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
* Provide Functional Specifications to Technical team for Custom developments.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have :
* Master data such as Site Master, Property/Land Master , Building Master , Rental Object , Business Partner master data/relationships
* Contracts with areas such as Offer, Lease in/Lease Out, Holding Over, Reminders, Notices, Rent Reviews, Accrual / Deferrals Postings, Service Charge
* Integration with Fixed asset, AR, AP , Budgeting, PS such as Budgets against Rental Leases/RE objects , Accounting Treatment of Leases, Straight Lining - Real Estate Contracts , Make Good Provision, Financial Lease - Receivable, One Time Posting - Functionality, Rent Roll, IFRS 16 - Financial Lease, Settlement of RE contract to PS and integration with third party system such as JLL
* Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
* 10+ years of relevant experience in Consulting.
* Exp in Designing, configuration and testing of RE.
* Exp in successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
* Exp in liaising with client for troubleshooting, investigate, analyse, and solve software problems and map client business processes
* Develop and maintain functional documentation for all SAP interfaces.
* Document and update the existing SAP Business Process and work with IT and business units to modernise the SAP environment.
What's on Offer
Whats on Offer:
- Long term opportunity with one of the largest global technology companies
- Melbourne based
- Exciting environment for growth