- Be a part of a large project important for our economy
- 6 Months Contract with Extensions
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known MNC company based out of Sydney and Melbourne. A unique opportunity has arisen for the SAP FICO professional with experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
* Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
* Should have very good knowledge on FICO all modules -specially - AP,AR, AA, GL, Special Ledger, Interfaces, Banking, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting and more.
* Should have very good knowledge with integration with ARIBA, HR, Expense Management Systems.
* FSCD or Reinsurance experience will be added advantages.
* Understanding the custom configuration and coordinate with ABAP team to find the GAP and propose a new solution.
* Gather Information on their current business processes and prepare a document.
* Gather information on their business requirements and prepare.
* Understanding the business requirement of the organisation
* Preparation of Blue print for implementing the project.
* Document functional designs, test cases and results.
* Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
* Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverable and projects at the same time.
* Understanding of Insurance business processes.
* Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a ǲcan-doǳ attitude - adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
The Successful Applicant
FICO all modules -specially - AP,AR, AA, GL, Special Ledger, Interfaces, Banking, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting and more
What's on Offer
Be a part of large project