- Permanent position with a large ASX listed organisation
- Play a pivotal role in the development and management of the internal SAP system
About Our Client
Our client is a major ASX listed services company based in Perth, who are a reputable global organisation who have active medium to large projects across several continents. They have aggressive growth plans heading into 2021, making this an excellent opportunity for somebody who enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Lead the identification and resolution of complex payroll issues within SAP. This will require somebody with configuration capabilities in SAP and a strong understanding of the SAP HR/PY environment.
- The development and configuration of the payroll module within SAP to reflect any changes in enterprise agreement's or future contracts.
- Lead the identification and implementation of a single Time and Attendance tool across the group.
- Project Manage a range of system related projects across the group as required, which could include the implementation of new software or the upgrade or integration of existing software.
- Engage and influence stakeholders of different seniority across the business.
The Successful Applicant
This position will require somebody with strong skills in SAP configuration within the Payroll and HR environment. Experience leading projects within a large, complex business environment will also be highly regarded as well as a track record of dealing with executive stakeholders and managing internal executive relationships.
This individual will be the key point of contact for these existing and future projects and will be responsible for project management of these initiates. You must be somebody who can lead from the front, work autonomously when required, empower those around you and influence senior level executives in order to be successful in this position.
This role will only be suitable for those who are living and have full working rights in Australia (PR or Aus Citizenship).
What's on Offer
This is a lucrative opportunity to work for one of the major ASX listed organisations in Perth and play a key role in the development and management of the organisations SAP system. The key responsibilities of this role and the projects this person undertakes will evolve and change, making this a fantastic opportunity for somebody who enjoys new challenges and improving themselves at every opportunity. This position will also allow the successful candidate the opportunity to build strong relationships with stakeholders at different levels across the global business and give them direct exposure to senior management/executives.