SAP Program Manager - Expressions of Interest
Growing Organisation embarking on Digital Transformation
12 month daily rate contract
About Our Client
Automotive Organisation that focuses on business to business automotive, data warehousing/analytics and travel and tourism services.
SAP Program Manager to work client side whilst organisation undergoes a Digital Transformation. The key responsibilities are below:
- Develop, implement and oversee processes for the delivery of projects of varying size and scale across a Digital Transformation
- Coordinate and manage a program of work consisting of a number of project teams and ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Monitor and report the performance of the various projects to multiple stakeholder
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders and other team members to ensure portfolio and project outcomes are met
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years core SAP Program Management experience.
- Proven Large Scale Transformation Program experience with a strong history delivering successful SAP Programs.
- Proven experience managing programs across SAP FICO, PTP, HCM, PPM or ServiceNow highly regarded
- Examples working client side and dealing with Executive level stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Long term daily rate contract
- Work in a senior role as part of a large Digital Transformation