SCADA Test Engineer
One of Australia's largest energy providers, supplying the East Coast
3-month contract opportunity working on an exciting project
About Our Client
Our client is recognised as one of Australia's key energy providers and is driven to improve its customers lives through its services. The energy industry is transitioning to renewable energy with plans from the government to support this development between states. Our client offers a collaborative working environment with a focus on ensuring its employees are looked after.
- Test planning, test execution, test requirements management, across all impacted systems and interfaces for the following classes of testing: systems, integration, regression, data conversion verification, production verification and performance testing.
- Assist with the development, coordination and maintenance of the SCADA/ EMS replacement project testing activities.
- Planning deliverables include Test Plans and test cases for each class of testing.
- Participate in Testing risk and issue management and resolution.
- Monitor, audit and report on test plans and results
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' experience with Transmission EMS/ SCADA Systems
- Experience with GE Eterra EMS/SCADA solution and ABB NM4
- Experience with EMS testing and commission and delivery
- Knowledge in Transmission systems (SCADA), Telecommunications, Network Infrastructure, Port System Controls
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join an established team and work along side industry professionals
Attractive hourly rate