Work within a highly respected global company in Perth CBD
Be a key player in driving Agile
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected global company that is currently engaged in a 5 year programme of works which leverages technology in relation to Digital, mobility, AI and IoT.
They are committed to driving efficiency's and utilising best practice processes and methodologies to ensure successful product development in a cost effective way.
Being a Tier 1 company, they are an employer of choice in Western Australia and guarantee to give you a lift in terms of your career.
Key responsibilities of this position include;
- Lead a number of business critical greenfield software projects in the guise of Scrum Master
- Coach and champion the team on Agile practices to ensure that they come along on the Scrum journey
- Conduct ceremonies as per Scrum methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Jira & Confluence as tools
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate must have;
- Have a deep understanding of a mature agile methodology in practice
- Have the ability or inclination to step up into an Agile Coach role
- Have experience of working with a number of stakeholders from different functions, backgrounds and time-zones
- Substantial experience in a Scrum Master/iteration manager role
- Ideally you will have exposure to antive cloud application development
- Exposure to TDD and BDD methodologies would be ideal.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work in the heart of Perth CBD in a state of the art office environment
- Work within a large international company providing future global career opportunities
- Great salary package and ongoing support to gain relevant certifications
- The opportunity to work within a company that is recognised as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.