One of Australia's most recognisable brands
Offering a dynamic environment offering talented to grow their careers
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's most recognisable brands and continues to provide outstanding service to its customers and is at the forefront of their industry.
The key responsibilities for the role include;
- Owning and conducting Agile ceremonies for multiple technology teams including stand-ups, sizing, estimation, prioritisation and retrospectives.
- Providing support with planning and estimation of development work by having clear grasp of the team's skill set and availability.
- Managing progress and providing visibility of development team commitments.
- Applying the appropriate Agile methodologies to suit the team and delivery requirements.
- Help the teams to perform at their best and ensure sustainable quality, predictability and efficiency.
- Helping teams to identify and remove impediments, especially risks and dependencies, in the short and long term.
- Helping teams to track key metrics for continuous improvement (velocity, cycle time, throughput) and to plan large pieces of work.
- Providing input and helping with keeping JIRA up to date to support Leadership teams to translate the appropriate items in a timely manner.
- Own and support Product Managers in managing customer expectations and project deliverables.
- Thinking outside of the box and not focused on a single approach, open to experimentation, inspection and adaption.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should display the following;
- Experience of delivery using a broad range of Agile practices
- Ability to facilitate grooming, sizing, estimation, prioritisation and retrospectives
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting requirements
- Experience with both Kanban and Scrum and/or other Agile methodologies
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver increments of working software in a regular sprint cycle
- Strong time management skills
- Multitasking and work efficiently under pressure
- Exceptional problem-solving skills on all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Award winning business offering a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers.